Sunday 6 January 2008

New Year, New Places

I start a new freelance job tomorrow at start up agency Muirhoward. Ken and Ray who set up exactly a year ago are 'Kings of Integration', if there was such a title - both heading up departments in DM, Integrated and Digital agencies in the past. The new shop has three clients to date, but being hot contenders on pitch lists means more I hope (if they have more work so do I - woohoo!) So I'm hoping to give it my all this week. Maybe I'll earn brownie points for the mention? Of course my hard work and endless cheery disposition will also prove what an asset I am to a new agency. Will keep you posted..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if your blog is anything to go by they would be wise to keep you on board with such creative juices to add to the pot!