Thursday 26 June 2008

Crafty Tea





I'm all for a good cuppa and biscuits, so these were right up my street. And the fact they are hand crafted by British knitters or part of a fairtrade scheme in Asia makes them even better.
I came across them in this sweet little shop in Kingly court, Carnaby street, All The Fun of the Fair. I really felt like a kid in a toy shop as it took me back to childhood. they have all sorts of bits and pieces, buttons, haberdashery for all your crafty needs. Or if you just need an interesting baby present, my fav was the carrot rattle.
The top pictures are handmade pieces by Bugs and Fishes who makes kitsch pieces, from teacups to butterflies and birds. Love it.

1 comment:

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks so much for the sweet mention of my teacups! :)
Love that knitted cauliflower...
Lupin x