Thursday 14 February 2008

Spreading the Love and Creativity

It's that time of year again where everyone is under pressure to either send/receive/avoid sending/ waiting to recieve/ deliberately not sending, hesitating, do something/ not do something romantic - God love is complicated huh?
Well no it isn't. Just send a bloody card and be done worth it! Everyone likes being told they are special, so wear your heart on your sleeve and spread the love!
To help you along, I'm donating one of my designs I created for the online card company that I'm illustrating for. I would say click there and buy it, but they haven't got themselves organised (and so are missing out on one of the biggest days in the greetings card industry!) Which means my stack of designs shall have to wait 'til next year. So I'm sharing my work for free. All I ask is that you credit me and don't pretend it's your own work! (Be creative on the inside, that's the bit that counts)

Just click the picture to get a larger version, and drag to desktop/right click..then print!

No comments: