Tuesday 27 July 2010

Floppy D'Art


I'm managing to squeeze in a couple of local exhibitions lately, and one I had to share was a showcase of artists including the very talented Nick Gentry.
I'd spotted his work way back and shared a link with some mates and little did I know that I knew him through a friend of a friend! Anyway, as you can see he creates these amazing portraits using old floppy discs - A much better use for something I used to find so irritating only being able to save two word files on. See more of his work here.



1 comment:

watch simpsons said...

Beautiful attractive information is visible in this blog and the very good article are procession in this blog. This info is very helpful for me with my project time and trust you very much for using the valuable info in this blog.