Sunday 4 November 2007

thisisadamngoodstrategy

..if i do say so myself. Well the client and team at OpenAd seemed to think so. This was the winning campaign back in November last year. The Integrated work consists of print, posters, DM, banners and tube panels to promote thisislondon.co.uk, an online entertainment guide created alongside The Evening Standard. As the winner, I not only received a very nice sum of money but also the clients at A.N.Media can further pay me for the licence to publish the work. Incidentally I haven't heard much since, so it just remains as a nice piece in my portfolio. You can read the press write up about it here below the picture of my lovely face.





The idea did get used however when I first came up with it whilst doing a stint at W & K London when they had ANM as a client. I developed these small space ads to promote thisistravel.co.uk

No comments: